- STRECHABLE & WATERPROOF: Our tape is lightweight, comfortable to wear and can be used for many common injuries from neck and shoulder strains and pains all the way down to shin splints, Achilles tendonitis and nearly every injury that can affect muscles, joints and tendons in-between. The elastic core delivers strong support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion. This means it will provide stronger support, for as long as you need it, remaining comfortable. So durable that, tape will stay on in water be it the shower, the pool or the ocean
- EASY TO USE: Clean Skin- clean dirt and oils from the skin and allow to dry, trim excessive hair for better adhesion. Maintain specific position assume the specified body position and maintain throughout the application. Don’t stretch the ends of the tape- overstretching tape may result in skin irritation or abrasions. Apply shoulder tape one hour before beginning activity. After use do not rip off- gently remove kinesology tape from skin, use baby oil if necessary and remove slowly.
- SKIN FRIENDLY: Our k tape physiotherapy helps reduce tissue pressure and supports your muscles and joints – also helps reduce pain for knees, ankles, shoulders, shin splints, back, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and more. This roll of sports tape for muscles is designed to be cut into strips for customized care and a personalized fit. Making the injury tape even more athlete friendly is that the acrylic based medical grade adhesive which is gentle on skin.
- HOW DOES IT WORK: Our ankle tape provide support to muscles and joints without limiting range of motion. Made with flexible, and breathable material. Tape is a cotton and elastic sports tape that relieves pain while supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments. When applied correctly, football tape reduces pressure to tissue which reduces discomfort and pain. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain.
- MULTIPLE USE: Use our compression tape for various pain relief in neck injuries, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, gluteus pain, hamstring strain, arm stress. In addition to pain relief, taping provides support to muscles by helping them to not over-extend or over-contract. Our injury tape for sports reduces your cramps/swelling & enhances movement, our cut-to-fit kinesology athletic tape roll is more practical for everyone.